- How do you mock out the file system in C# for unit testing?
- Needed: File system interfaces and implementation in .NET
- Mocks Aren’t Stubs (Martin Fowler)
- Injectable file adapters (Mauricio Scheffer)
- New, But Not So Obvious, Features in .NET 4.0 (Galilyou)
- C# 101: Virtual Function Members Vs Abstract Function Members (silvercrux)
- What is map/reduce for, anyway? (Ayende Rahien)
- Semantic Code: Migrating From A Chatty Interface To A Simple One With A Data Transfer Object (Derick Bailey)
- Are You Playing Checker or Chess? – YAGNI Revisited (Tim Barcz)
- Is the Agile Community Being Unreasonable? (Amr Elssamadisy)
- The Book Shelf: Lean Software Development An Agile Toolkit (John V. Petersen)
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 16th, 2010 at 10:00 am and is filed under links. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.